Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

PB 59 organizing and tech thread

Any other civs needing a..... Super death?
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Hey thanks all! Also, thanks to TBS for setting a solid foundation for China and to Superdeath for closing it down.

For everyone’s sake, I am going to start reading threads so I won’t be tempted to take over any other civs at this stage of the game. lol SD’s got this if needed.

I cant make my turn. Amicola blocks me since hours.

My apologies, I'm out now.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

(January 9th, 2022, 05:55)Dullland Wrote: I cant make my turn. Amicola blocks me since hours.

For a second i thought this was going to be my new civ... rolf
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Do you want to take over for me, SD? I will need a sub on february anyway, and I wouldnt mind passing the torch earlier.

Sure, just give me a rundown in the thread/anything you want me to do with the civ/ect.
-Old Harry. PB48.

I didn't finish my turn tonight, will get it in the morning. Shouldn't need an extension though.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

Question for lurkers in my thread. I'm pausing until it's answered, because I need it to finish my turn. I'm very sorry for the delay, everyone.

(January 9th, 2022, 23:09)Ichabod Wrote: Do you want to take over for me, SD? I will need a sub on february anyway, and I wouldnt mind passing the torch earlier.

"waits for response"
-Old Harry. PB48.