I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PB 59 organizing and tech thread

I'm going to need an extension this turn please, I'm travelling today and unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to play my turn on time.

I accepted the peace treaty, Ichabod, so you are welcome to log in. I'll need to play the turn stepping in and out, so it'll take a long time.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

Do you need more time to manage your puny little empire? smile
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

It turns out I will. I'm about to have dinner and I'll have to finish afterwards, 2-3 hours should be plenty. Sorry, I know the delays are frustrating.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

I'm pretty sure exactly 0 people think you taking time to manage your monster of a civ is frustrating. I'm honestly in awe you've been able to keep the current turn pace as is. hatsoff

(January 19th, 2022, 20:15)Amicalola Wrote: I accepted the peace treaty, Ichabod, so you are welcome to log in. I'll need to play the turn stepping in and out, so it'll take a long time.

I didn't see this message and I was waiting for you to play before logging in. You played and the turn rolled while I was asleep. Is a reload easy to do? If not, might as well just keep going.

Should be fine. Mjmd played but his turn is likely not an arduous burden.

(January 20th, 2022, 09:43)civac2 Wrote: Should be fine. Mjmd played but his turn is likely not an arduous burden.

Ya reload away. 

My turns just take soooo much time and thought  lol

I've reloaded and added a few hours for you Ichabod. Is that enough?

Mjmd like Civac said you need to replay your turn.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Turn rolled. Thanks.