I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PB 59 organizing and tech thread

Hi everyone, I will be going on a 4-day trip between 25-29 January. I am hoping to use my laptop/hotspot to play a turn, so I should be able to play assuming that it doesn't cause a CPU explosion. But I might need a pause/extension depending on how my free time lines up with the turnsplit.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

Dulland, did you forget to end the turn by any chance?

Could I get a bit more time for this turn?

Here you go.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Hello,
I will take the turn that has just rolled. Hopefully that is ok for everybody. I am unlikely to have another window until 48 hours from now, and I think Ichabod's request was heeded sufficiently with the ~12hrs realtime extension.
I honestly hope to not annoy anybody with this. Ichabod, I get from your messages that you really want to be out of this*, and superdeath is just waiting for a handover post. Maybe you'll find the time.

* Makes me sad. When I first signed up here you used to be one of my favourite posters, and I was excited when you signed up for this game. I'm sorry to read that apparently you haven't enjoyed it very much.

No worries, Miguelito. We can just play on, no need for a reload. I was away this weekend (visiting my father, it's his birthday) and it was hard to play + respect the split I'm respecting. I'm the one that needs to apologize for my bad sportsmanship regarding playing my turns in time.

Edit: Question for lurkers in my thread.

(January 21st, 2022, 16:14)Amicalola Wrote: Hi everyone, I will be going on a 4-day trip between 25-29 January. I am hoping to use my laptop/hotspot to play a turn, so I should be able to play assuming that it doesn't cause a CPU explosion. But I might need a pause/extension depending on how my free time lines up with the turnsplit.

I've extended the timer because of Amicalola's trip.

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Thanks Charriu, I'll play throughout the day today. We are actually coming home today (bad timing frown ) so I may need another short extension depending on how that goes. I will try to keep you updated here.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

Don't worry I will be awake before the timer runs out to extend it if need be.

Buy me a coffee