For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

PB 59 organizing and tech thread

Looks like we are pausing anyway for Piccadilly
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Thank you all for your kind words! My grandma died yesterday in the morning.

Thank you for the pause as well. I might need it a bit longer but I should find the time to play tomorrow.

(February 1st, 2022, 16:40)Amicalola Wrote: Hello, I may need to request a pause for lurkers to answer a question in my thread.

Does this affect my turn or can I play?

(February 3rd, 2022, 03:52)Piccadilly Wrote:
(February 1st, 2022, 16:40)Amicalola Wrote: Hello, I may need to request a pause for lurkers to answer a question in my thread.

Does this affect my turn or can I play?

It does affect your turn, I think. I am not convinced by the reasoning of the proposition in my thread, and my questions haven't really been answered. But I don't want to hold up the game any longer, so you are welcome to play on if there is no more lurker feedback on the issue.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

Home from work now. I’ll look at it now.

Ok, this is bad timing, but now I have further questions for lurkers.

I will not be able to play until tomorrow midday (CET) anyway and if I don't have an answer until then I will play regardless. I would just prefer to be certain on the interpretation of the lurkers ruling.

Played my turn and everyone who was waiting for me can finally play.

Ichabod, did you leave the turn unfinished on purpose? Fwiw you can PM Charriu or another mod to end it for you without having to log in.

I was just thinking a bit about my options. Played now.

I informed Frozen/Dullland on civforum that the game continues after the pause. Maybe they missed that.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee