For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

PB 59 organizing and tech thread

I posted a question for the lurkers in my thread. Piccadilly, please don't play before there's an answer (it might already have been answered during the last few days when you asked for guidance, but please wait for a confirmation).
Everybody who is not in a turn split with Piccadilly is good to play. A reload will not be needed.

I got a response, play on.

Can I get a timer extension for this turn? I have to wait for several players to play my turn and I couldn’t do it tonight.

(February 8th, 2022, 22:58)Ichabod Wrote: Can I get a timer extension for this turn? I have to wait for several players to play my turn and I couldn’t do it tonight.

Done.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

(February 8th, 2022, 23:01)superdeath Wrote:
(February 8th, 2022, 22:58)Ichabod Wrote: Can I get a timer extension for this turn? I have to wait for several players to play my turn and I couldn’t do it tonight.

Done.

Thanks. Played and turn rolled.

I won't be able to play my turn until this afternoon, about 6 hours from now. Can I please get an extension?
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

I fear superdeath taking over for Ichabod played out of turn order (supposed to be after Piccadilly, correct me if I missed something). Is that ok for both parties?
If a reload is needed I would also need a chance to log in before Picc (just some diplo, if he allows I can also do it after his turn without looking at his front or moving anything).

I can have a look later today, but I would guess a reload will be necessary.

Ok, a reload is not necessary. I will play my turn this evening.

Looks like we'll surely need an extension of at least 12 hours?