I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PB 59 organizing and tech thread

Yeah, I will need an extension please. University is starting up again so it's harder to find the time to play the long turns. I also got my booster yesterday and have a fever right now, so I might need a pause depending on if it gets worse (will try to play tonight, though).
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

(February 14th, 2022, 18:03)Amicalola Wrote: Yeah, I will need an extension please. University is starting up again so it's harder to find the time to play the long turns. I also got my booster yesterday and have a fever right now, so I might need a pause depending on if it gets worse (will try to play tonight, though).

added time.

Also... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sorry about that. i was under the impression i was either first in turn order, or at peace. "checks glasses"

banghead
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I've been plugging away slowly for a few hours but I can't concentrate at all and I'm not close to finished. I assume I'll be better tomorrow so I'll finish in the morning (~12-16hrs), if that's alright.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

Just take care, and don't let the game get in way of your health.
Fwiw it makes very little difference whether you finish the turn 15 hours from now, or 30. I assume that our (me/Picc/Ichabod-sd) turnsplit is still the bottleneck, and I am only able to play in UTC evening hours anyways.

Unfortunately I'm not going to get to the turn tonight. However, I don't think I'll need an extension.

Could I get a ~8 hours extension? I am too tired right now but will be able to play tomorrow in the morning.

Of course. Have a good night. smile
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

I may also need an extension on top of that. I will have 2 hours to play in the afternoon and I will try to speedrun and finish then, but I doubt it will be long enough. I am sorry to keep asking, this game broke all my normal 'how much time will I have in 6 months?' estimations for civ.

(February 20th, 2022, 21:23)Amicalola Wrote: I may also need an extension on top of that. I will have 2 hours to play in the afternoon and I will try to speedrun and finish then, but I doubt it will be long enough. I am sorry to keep asking, this game broke all my normal 'how much time will I have in 6 months?' estimations for civ.

What games are you speedrunning that take 2hrs? tongue

Ill add some more time to the clock.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I am in a somewhat similar situation to last turn. I will try to get to my turn tonight, but I am not sure if I can, and I almost certainly won't be able to finish it (but can in the morning).

I promise never to get 140 cities again. wink