Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

PB 59 organizing and tech thread

(February 24th, 2022, 00:32)Amicalola Wrote: I am in a somewhat similar situation to last turn. I will try to get to my turn tonight, but I am not sure if I can, and I almost certainly won't be able to finish it (but can in the morning).

I promise never to get 140 cities again. wink

Just gift them all to me shhh
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Yeah, we can help you managing all those cities. You only have to "lend" them to us. wink
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

GG Piccadilly.
This was razor thin and you almost made it. What a great game of yours, and excellent defense!

GG Piccadilly!
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

GG
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

GG, Piccadilly.

I clicked on the lurker thread by mistake, but realized it before seeing anything.

GG Piccadilly. And there I hoped I don't have to take my trusty laptop on vacation next week. smile

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

GG everyone.

I didn't really think I'd be able to win but beeing just one turn short is still a bit disappointing. Nevertheless this was the most exciting game I played until now and I'm looking forward to reading the other stories.
Thank you all for this great game!

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask how you would feel about a 72 (or 60) hour timer instead of the 48(?) hour one we have now. I feel like I am asking for an extension nearly every turn, and these turns are serious morning or afternoon commitments, as opposed to an hour before bed. Now that university is back on again (and Australia is reopening socially, too), it's harder and harder to find that sort of time. Miguelito's turns also seem to be getting pretty huge in length. But if you would all like to keep the game moving faster, that is also understandable, and I can just do my best. I just want to see what the mood is.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

I have no problem with that. Will help me to next week when I'm on vacation

Buy me a coffee