Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

PB 59 organizing and tech thread

(February 26th, 2022, 00:20)Amicalola Wrote: Miguelito's turns also seem to be getting pretty huge in length.

That was because I had a spaceship to shoot down. From now on it's love, peace and Culture in all build queues hippy .

Yes I'm fine with increasing the timer. 60hrs should be around 3 days in real time, should we try with that for a start?

Sure, fine with me.

Done. I also increase this timer for Amicalola.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Great, 60 hours sounds good. Thanks Charriu for the extension also. smile
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

Sorry to extend the turn further; I have a fairly important question for the lurkers that massively affects my turn. I will get the turn tomorrow regardless of what the answer is, but I would rather know beforehand if possible. May I please have another 12 hours or so?  Last extension with the new timer, I hope; it was a weird weekend here irl.

Edit: Thanks Charriu.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

GG Cairo! Sorry it had to end this way.

Edit: Taking a break for dinner and some rest. Will get the rest of the turn starting in about an hour. We might need an extension for Frozen/Dullland?

Break for dinner? You've already swallowed Cairo!

GG Mr. Cairo
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Hey Mig, I was hoping to log in in about 15 mins. Is that ok, or would you like me to wait?

Sorry, missed this until now. For future reference, you're always welcome to log in and even kick me out if necessary, given that I've officially ended my turn already. But thanks for your patience smile

Hello, I need an extension/pause please. There is a family emergency and I won't be home tonight, my partner's mum was in an accident and we are going to the hospital soon. It sounds as though she's not in huge danger long-term, but I can't justify hours of civ under the circumstances. I can hopefully get the turn at my normal evening time tomorrow, unless something unexpected happens.