I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PB 59 organizing and tech thread

That's terrible news, I hope she's going to be okay.

I'm sorry to hear that. Take your time, the game can wait
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Hope all turns out well, Amicalola.

I accidentally clicked on Miguelito's thread but didn't see anything.

Hello, I will need about a day's extension again. There isn't much difference between a 48h timer with a 24hr window, to a 72hr timer with a 24hr window (that's not an excuse, I just can't fit the turn into 1 normal day anymore). Sorry.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

Perhaps we should change the turn timer to be infinite? It's clear that there are just a few players contending to win this game and it's also clear that everyone is playing their turns in a reasonable time. I don't think a timer is doing much good to this game anymore and it's obvious that some players have turns that will take a huge amount of time. Without a timer, we avoid all the hassle of having to ask for extensions and all that.

I would be fine with that,but I would understand if other people weren't.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

I'm totally ok
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

I have a question in my thread for lurkers.

Yeah, infinite timer makes sense.
Also I should acknowledge this delay is partly my fault for not checking the forum to see that I could play.

(March 11th, 2022, 01:26)Amicalola Wrote: I have a question in my thread for lurkers.

Throwing nukes again, are we scared ?