Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

Quick sub needed for civ4 PB59

I'm sorry for the very short notice, would anyone be able to fill in the next two turns (T129 and 130) for me in PB59? I should be able to get 128 later today.

I'll set up items in the build queues and queue worker actions so there should be very little thinking required. I'll leave signs on the map for the few remaining actions to take.
The password is at the first post of my thread: http://www.realmsbeyond.net/forums/showt...?tid=10344
The PBSPY page is here: https://civ.zulan.net/pbspy/game/109/ The game is using Close to Home 2.0, the same as PB60 and very similar to the upcoming PB61.
Maybe one of the new greens in 61 would be interested? please I'll promise to dedlurk you in a future game to return the favor if you want.

If anyone can log in and make the necessary moves that would be really nice. I have some vision on Lazteuq and I'm sure there are actions needed right now.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Im completely spoiled but if everythign is signed i should be able to do it  if you all feel okey with that. 

If any of the greens is able to i would love them to do it

Sure go ahead. I think it's better if you take the turn over any of the newbies.

Do it

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

He didnt play the turn 128, is that mean that i should play it too??

I was waiting for his confirmation

Better play it I would say

Buy me a coffee

What i was afraid is that if he was planning to do the queues and signs on turn 128

Well you should be able to those queues. If there are none we know he wants to do them still

Buy me a coffee

I'm back! Sorry about the confusion, yes I was expecting to get turn 128 before I left. Vanrober did a perfectly good job making assumptions and I think everything's OK. Thanks!