For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

Diplo pitboss!

*angrily sees rival best CY*
Finding a way to peace

I do enjoy the game and map so far. I can also say that I would have enjoyed playing each of the position I discovered so far.

But I can understand that I am in the minority here. If we restart with another map and snake pick I suggest we do it in another sub PB69.

Also obviously this game should be won by the player enjoying the PB the most wink
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Superdeath should count as the victor, because he already contributed to a ragequit, which IMO is even better than a conventional win wink
Just kidding.

I liked the map and the game so far, I would like to sign up for new ones including this one's replacement, since it seems there will be one?

Thanks for setting up the discord channel for us lurkers, I enjoyed following along and was looking forward to more smile

(December 9th, 2022, 18:11)El Grillo Wrote: Thanks for setting up the discord channel for us lurkers, I enjoyed following along and was looking forward to more smile

Was pretty easy once i figured out Roles. Would be happy to play a larger/more balanced (less Sheep FFS) map!
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Five is a great player number for backstabbing FFA games with shifting alliances.