I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Tauron's Guide to Spells, Maps, and Information

Whispers have kept the legend alive, but today I reveal the truth - I am in its possession.

The prophecy is realized. Tauron's Guide to Spells, Maps, and Information has been unearthed, still excellently preserved.

Created in 1995, in the last millennium, TGSMI received rave reviews at the time. It earned the prestigious "A+" for extra credit, and a raving review of "Very Cool" by Russ T. Hinge of the Arcanus Times.

Wizards across all realms have turned to TGSMI for inspiration, lore and guidance, for generations. Do not let the legend die.

For high-res scans please cast spell of hyperlink -->-->--> here <--<--<--

heh cool.. a few years ago I found all my drawings and hand written guides for games I grew up playing. Instant nostalgic endorphin hit heh.
Civilization Mods/Scenarios:
Civ1 Soundtrack Overhaul mod, ToT Graphics for Civ2MGE mod, Star Wars Civ2 Scenario, Heroes of Might & Magic Civ2 Scenario, Wonxs C&C Civ2 Scenario Remaster, Red Alert 2 Siege of New York Civ2 Scenario, Civ2 Master of Magic Jr Scenario Remaster For ToT, Attilas Conquest - Play as Barbarians in every Civ game Scenario Series.

[Image: BGx3xEC.gif]
Blake's Sanctum:
- TC Mods: Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen, & Star Trek Doom 2
- Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Civilization, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory, Starflight, & Star Trek Games

(October 2nd, 2022, 19:50)NathanMoM Wrote: Whispers have kept the legend alive, but today I reveal the truth - I am in its possession.

The prophecy is realized. Tauron's Guide to Spells, Maps, and Information has been unearthed, still excellently preserved.

Created in 1995, in the last millennium, TGSMI received rave reviews at the time. It earned the prestigious "A+" for extra credit, and a raving review of "Very Cool" by Russ T. Hinge of the Arcanus Times.

Wizards across all realms have turned to TGSMI for inspiration, lore and guidance, for generations. Do not let the legend die.

For high-res scans please cast spell of hyperlink -->-->--> here <--<--<--

This is super cool. I don't really understand the reference to Russ T. Hinge.