I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Adventure Eleven - Info Thread

Griselda will have the game (the real one this time) up and ready to D/L at any moment now.

Once that's done, if you have any questions or wish to report that you are playing, done, or have completed your report, this is the thread. smile

- Sirian
Fortune favors the bold.

Oh this looks pretty awesome despite being a large map. Reminds me of SMAC games where the AI's would be teamed together to turn them into an actual threat.
Yeah, those settings and variant rules are awesome.

Heh, with Sirian's next post his post count will be 1337 wink.

I was waiting for another extreme adventure. Nice smile. I like the variant although large maps I dont like that much. Ill be playing this.

Okay I do have a question, it does say we're not allowed to capture or raze continent-mates cities, but are we allowed to ATTACK them? Despite the name of "divided we fall" is there anything "spiritually" wrong with helping one neighour to conquer another?

Also if the unthinkable were to happen and a player city falls into the hand of a neighbour, would it be permissable to take it back? (It doesn't belong to them, they stole it! lol )

Aiiiyah! This is tempting. Maybe, just maybe.
"My ancestors came here on the Magna Carta!"

www.earnestwords.com

Blake Wrote:Okay I do have a question, it does say we're not allowed to capture or raze continent-mates cities, but are we allowed to ATTACK them? Despite the name of "divided we fall" is there anything "spiritually" wrong with helping one neighour to conquer another?

Also if the unthinkable were to happen and a player city falls into the hand of a neighbour, would it be permissable to take it back? (It doesn't belong to them, they stole it! lol )

If you think there is advantage in attacking without hope of capture or raze, go ahead. As for the "unthinkable", I'd suggest not letting that happen. lol

- Sirian
Fortune favors the bold.

Zalson Wrote:Aiiiyah! This is tempting. Maybe, just maybe.

Once you engage the Dark Side, forever will it dominate your destiny! eek

Trust your feelings, Luke. Use the Force. lol

- Sirian
Fortune favors the bold.

Hmmmmm, four weeks left of the summer hols, whatever shall I do rolleye .

Sirian Wrote:Trust your feelings, Luke. Use the Force. lol
I have checked both the tech tree, the buildings we can build and the units we can build but I can find NO reference to the "Force". Is this a new unit / building / tech for this mod? Has it been approved?

Ruff_Hi Wrote:I have checked both the tech tree, the buildings we can build and the units we can build but I can find NO reference to the "Force". Is this a new unit / building / tech for this mod? Has it been approved?

i'm sure there's a Star Wars mod around which can fill you with the force! lol