For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

Happy Birthday Sirian!

No better time to thank somebody for their hard work and dedication than on their birthday! Happy Birthday Sirian! crown
:2dance:

(I considered putting this in General Forums, but then I thought that nobody would read this there lol )

Happy Birthday Sirian!
On League of Legends I am "BertrandDeHorn"

Kodii Wrote:No better time to thank somebody for their hard work and dedication than on their birthday! Happy Birthday Sirian! crown
:2dance:

(I considered putting this in General Forums, but then I thought that nobody would read this there lol )

Thanks. There are those of us who watch the general forum, so it would have been good there. If you bring all the general stuff here, what reason would RB players who've come to us through Civ have for venturing out of this area? Doesn't really matter, though. General is not what it once was.

I admit it's much quieter in the general forum these days, with Doc and Pete content to lurk at the LL. Guild Wars is busy, and with an expansion coming out should remain so. I think a lot of our newer arrivals would be shocked at the need for asbestos undies if the General Forum were to revive. "We play rough" in the general forum would have to be putting it mildly. lol

Thanks for the good wishes and the support. I don't tend to hover over the positives for long stretches, being ready to move on to the next thing, but it really is important that they get some attention. smile

- Sirian
Fortune favors the bold.

Congratulations smile A grown man I presume...how old is the captain?

congratulations, Sirian...we're all not getting younger

Quote:A grown man I presume...how old is the captain?
on CFC Sullla revealed his age, but he is young man, at least younger than me wink

ThERat Wrote:congratulations, Sirian...we're all not getting younger

on CFC Sullla revealed his age, but he is young man, at least younger than me wink
Happy belated birthday. :hat:

May good things happen to you...
That what you say, is important. That what you do, is more important. But the most important of all, is that what you achieve.