For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

Definitely in?

Are there any who would be interested in a MP game tomorrow (Saturday) at 3:00-3:30pm EST? I think that time would fit everyone's sleep schedule, even the euro-friends, right? Can we get some definite answers? I really want another friendly mp game! thumbsup

I can probably be there, but no guarantees. A better time for me would be a bit later around 6 EST. smile Ill try to be there if theres some interest though.

School's starting up again, so I doubt I'll be able to play any games until a long weekend or vacation. Have fun playing! smile

In. thumbsup Remember to put me with the strongest of you however!
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star." Kong Fuzi
My English has to improve. A lot.

smile Well, Mucco, I appreciate your committment, but we just didn't have enough interest...

mbuna120 Wrote:smile Well, Mucco, I appreciate your committment, but we just didn't have enough interest...
lol
I showed up in the lobby, and waited, and waited... Then I lost interest myself. The most of the attention is on the new SP games right now.
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star." Kong Fuzi
My English has to improve. A lot.