I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Previous Epics

Hey guys, I was just wondering, is it possible to somehow download previous Epics (I wanna try some of them out). I have already tried clicking on the download button, but there is no file received after download. If someone can help me out, that would be great smile

Hi,

I've just tried to download an old Epic (I've artificially chosen Epic five for testing), and it worked fine for me. Maybe your browser isn't configured corectly for downloading? Can you successfully download files from other sources, or any of the recent Epics? And which Epic has failed to download for you?

-Kylearan
There are two kinds of fools. One says, "This is old, and therefore good." And one says, "This is new, and therefore better." - John Brunner, The Shockwave Rider

Hmm, well I wanted to try out the Epic 4 Diety game, and that game, along with many others, when downloaded and the zip folder opened, there is no file inside...

Hi,

that sounds more like a problem with the program you use to open the downloaded .zip-file. Which program do you use? If you open the zip files with the onboard mechanisms from Windows XP, then this might be the problem - XP is known for its bugs regarding .zip files. Try to download and install WinRAR or WinZIP instead, this might fix your problem.

Good luck,

-Kylearan
There are two kinds of fools. One says, "This is old, and therefore good." And one says, "This is new, and therefore better." - John Brunner, The Shockwave Rider

Haha, thx. I had forgotten to download one of those programs when we bought our new computer. B)

Thanks again

~Kodi