I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Master of Magic unofficial patch (latest version)

Thats what I mean, they are bugged spells not working as they should according to their descriptions.

Also, the revolting raiders and random monster squads roaming around as giants with phantom warriors, that is not working. It might have something to do with having active the extra difficulty in both cases. It worked better for me on 1.3, actually it worked. The monsters were coming out of ruins and in packs with certain logic, I think I also noticed that they tend to appear much more if the ruins are from a large and powerful player or computer controlled city and you have a town or city nearby.

About 3 games played and the only thing you see is a few raiders the first turns and thats it, no wandering monsters whatsoever. As turns pass, they simply fail to exist. Neutral cities are not growing as in 1.31, they did build buildings before and they do now but something feels wrong about that as well. If my memory doesnt fail, I remember playing with a few your patches before this release and it seemed to work better.

But if you know of a mod that fixes the bugged death spells, Im all for it, pass a link.

DelMar Wrote:Also, the revolting raiders and random monster squads roaming around as giants with phantom warriors, that is not working. It might have something to do with having active the extra difficulty in both cases.

About 3 games played and the only thing you see is a few raiders the first turns and thats it, no wandering monsters whatsoever. As turns pass, they simply fail to exist.
If my memory doesnt fail, I remember playing with a few your patches before this release and it seemed to work better.

But if you know of a mod that fixes the bugged death spells, Im all for it, pass a link.
I think about wild monsters. I have purposes. I'll realize it in 3 days.
Now, there is a 'death' mod in the 'compatibility between mods' thread.

And this thread is about Kyrub patch, not mine mod (almost).
Its very unprobably you play my mod before.

It also seems to me the raiders and monsters options are quite scaled-back from what I recall in earlier versions of 1.40... which if it helps the AI a lot is OK in my book.

I don't see troubles with death spells -- is the alleged problem that the AI is too good when they use death books?

DelMar Wrote:Thats what I mean, they are bugged spells not working as they should according to their descriptions.

Also, the revolting raiders and random monster squads roaming around as giants with phantom warriors, that is not working. It might have something to do with having active the extra difficulty in both cases. It worked better for me on 1.3, actually it worked. The monsters were coming out of ruins and in packs with certain logic, I think I also noticed that they tend to appear much more if the ruins are from a large and powerful player or computer controlled city and you have a town or city nearby.

About 3 games played and the only thing you see is a few raiders the first turns and thats it, no wandering monsters whatsoever. As turns pass, they simply fail to exist. Neutral cities are not growing as in 1.31, they did build buildings before and they do now but something feels wrong about that as well. If my memory doesnt fail, I remember playing with a few your patches before this release and it seemed to work better.

(October 24th, 2010, 14:49)kyrub Wrote: 28/06/2012 Latest version here: MoM unofficial patch 1.40n

I get this error:
Code:
The specified thread does not exist.

Probably lost with the new version of the forum. You'll have to wait for kyrub to pop up again.

[align=left]
(October 17th, 2012, 21:22)Anthony Wrote: Probably lost with the new version of the forum. You'll have to wait for kyrub to pop up again.
yes, all links to the forum are broken now, too. this is bad.
dance!

http://games.softpedia.com/progDownload/...01709.html

(Kudos to Codexers who found it elsewhere.)

Here, see attachment.

Attached Files
.zip   mom_unofficial_patch_140n.zip (Size: 783.61 KB / Downloads: 35)

Hey guys, I noticed someone mention that there was a compatatability-between-mods thread somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. I'd really like to play Kyrup's mod with (what was completed of) the Catnip mod. Anyone know if that's possible? My guess is probably no...

(January 6th, 2013, 09:34)Demiansky Wrote: Hey guys, I noticed someone mention that there was a compatatability-between-mods thread somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. I'd really like to play Kyrup's mod with (what was completed of) the Catnip mod. Anyone know if that's possible? My guess is probably no...

This thread is in the forum still.