I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

The combat simulator

Huh. I think Immolation may be broken:

Unit of 1 Red Doom Bat uses Immolation 0 for 0 damage

The spell does damage, but it seems to do damage once; isn't immolation fireball-type damage that hits every counter?

(March 7th, 2013, 20:10)Anthony Wrote: Huh. I think Immolation may be broken:

Unit of 1 Red Doom Bat uses Immolation 0 for 0 damage

The spell does damage, but it seems to do damage once; isn't immolation fireball-type damage that hits every counter?

Fixed!
Thx
--I like ILSe

All of the links for this seem to be broken. Does anyone know of a working link?

Although there have been many types of games released by game manufacturers and this is the game that gave me a lot of memories. Simulation games are one of the game genres that bring a lot of excitement to players. Currently, me and my friends are playing some games that have stuck with our childhood until now, which is WorldBox. Mod game versions will help us have a better experience, right? Experience with your loved ones right at the Worldbox Mod APK https://techzapk.com/worldbox.htm game. New to the game we will have land and water resources, but very soon it has become powerful territories.