I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Kandros of the Clan - How many powers of 2 do you need?

DaveV Wrote:Huh? From what I've seen, Serdoa does honor his agreements.

PBEM10, Serdoa agreed to attack Tatan with Cyneheard, instead attacked Cyneheard along with Tatan after Cyneheard declared and moved units in on Tatan. This was basically one of the final reasons Mackoti ran away with that game.

PBEMII, set up a dog pile on Ilios, with an NAP between the attacking sides, combines stacks with Darrell but then ditches Darrells' stack in Ilios' culture to get annihilated, and then sets up to invade Darrell. More specifically, he knowingly set up contradictory deals with both sides.

Not someone I can easily trust, tbh.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

Correction:

Serdoa was at war with Tatan, decided to call that off and backstab me rather than partition Tatan's land with me.

I offered him a 50-50 split of the land, which he felt wasn't being generous enough, or something, so he instead ended up getting zero cities from me and 1 city from Tatan for his trouble, as I went nuts and whipped myself into the ground to get an army after losing about 1/2 my army on the first turn of the war due to the stab.

For those that want to read: http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showpost....tcount=135
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

Just seriously curious here Krill, not trying to be antagonizing. (I generally like you even if you are a bastard.)

Given your reputation around here, would you trust yourself in a deal if you were another player?
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

Gaspar Wrote:Given your reputation around here, would you trust yourself in a deal if you were another player?

Examples? Ruthless != untrustworthy

I'm not saying Krill = Serdoa, either, but PBEM17 is the obvious first thought. I know it was Darrell's game but I also know Krill was the driving force behind that play. I think PBEM16 mh probably felt like Krill stabbed him a bit but I'd call that more ruthless than untrustworthy.

Anyway, I'm not trying to smear Krill here, just really a bit curious.
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

Basically 17 was everyone not just me, but we all admit that it's our fault, something that Serdoa doesn't do when he does break a deal. In addition to that, everyone admits that we got outplayed and we'd all lose if we didn't do something. Basically, we've called that game in favour of NoSpace, we just played on to see what would happen if we hadn't been outplayed.

PBEM16, me and mh didn't have a deal, mh just said he wanted to claim all of my land and then have a billion islands. I just planted defensively there (go back and look at the map, and remember that I got warriors rushed and Dazed had a significantly better start).

So the Illians jumped from 81 to 109, then to 121 points on turn roll over. No way they settled a new city this early and 38 points can't be a single tech and pop, and they can't have gotten land points until the turn roll over, as they have only played up to turn 19. The largest city did grow from size 4 to size 5.

Also, killed a Skele with the C3 warrior, now 9/10 XP but 1.2 health frown and found a hut up north with a goblin on an ancient tower smile if the barbs don't mess with me, can pop it in 3 turns.

What turn are we on? It feels a bit early for the priests.

Darrell

Turn 20 is about to get played. Stasis ended last turn. I'm finishing off a warrior at size 2 then building a worker.