For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

PBEM / PB list

Look at the very bottom.

Hey guys, I was just browsing this list - discovered the PB section for the first time - tried to copy-paste the two forum links in the PB6 description so I could go read them and instead somehow deleted them (??) and couldn't figure out how to revert it. I apologize for my incompetence; perhaps someone remembers what threads/pages those links referred to and could restore them? I'm very sorry.

It's a Google Doc, right? Doesn't it track revisions?

Yeah it has revisions but given that it saves every two seconds it's a pain in the ass to find the correct revision.

I restored it. Probably took me less time to do it than it took any of you to post about it. wink

Thank-you Seven.

(November 20th, 2013, 17:16)SevenSpirits Wrote: I restored it. Probably took me less time to do it than it took any of you to post about it. wink

Cannot restore Google Drive revisions properly while on my smartphone. wink

You might consider using GitHub to store the information. wink

Started a sheet for SGs, currently consisting of the games I've played in :P I'm not an expert at formatting, so anyone should feel free to edit as they see fit.

A sheet with Adventure & Epics data would be nice as well, but too vast an undertaking for my patience.

Updated the Pitboss section of the document, also added all the dates and winning players in the PBEM and FFH PBEM sections, and reformatted some messy areas.

Curious as to what the story is with PBEM40... accidentally missed a number or what?

Also I wasn't completely clear on whether superjm won via concession or not in FFH PBEM XXIV.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21