Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

PBEM / PB list

Great stuff LP.

(June 23rd, 2014, 03:58)Lord Parkin Wrote:
(June 19th, 2014, 02:52)Cheater Hater Wrote: Couldn't you just split the cell into 2 columns? (or more likely add a column and merge every other cell in that column)

Makes the rest of the sheet messy though. I'd rather have one odd-looking row than every single other row.

Google docs don't allow merged and split cells (as far as I can tell), so I did some mucking around with the formatting to put it in two columns. If that's screwed up the look of the table someone can paste the original text back in from this spoiler (being careful not to overwrite the cells below).

1. Ruff - Augustus Caesar of America
2. Azza - Washington of Arabia
3. Old Harry + Fintourist - Victoria of Aztec
4. Krill + Novice - Willem of Babylon
5. Queeg - Zara of Byzantium
6. Jowy - Alexander of Carthage
7. Barry Lyndon - Hatsheput of Celts
8. pindicator - Qin Shi Huang of China
9. Cyneheard - Mehmed of Egypt
10. Dhalphir - Hayuna Cupac of England
11. dtay - Mao of Ethiopia
12. Plako - Louis of France
13. spacetyrantxenu - Kublai Khan of Germany
14. Oxybaii - Catherine of Greece
15. darrelljs + Ichabod - Joao of Holy Rome
16. Hashoosh - Stalin of Inca
17. Sullla (lurker civ) - Frederick of India
18. wetbandit - Montezuma of Japan
19. Dazedroyalty - Elizabeth of Khmer
20. MYKI - De Gaulle of Korea
21. HitAnyKey - Saladin of Mali
22. Nakor - Darius of Maya
23. WilliamLP - Roosevelt of Mongolia
24. The Black Sword - Gandhi of Native America
25. yuris125 - Tokugawa of Netherlands
26. Scooter - Shaka of Ottomans
27. Bacchus - Churchill of Persia
28. Molach - Genghis Khan of Portugal
29. AutomatedTeller - Peter of Rome
30. Boldly Going Nowhere - Pericles of Russia
31. BRickAstley + Mardoc - Wang Kon of Spain
32. Caledorn - Brennus of Sumeria
33. Whosit - Hammurabi of Vikings
34. Cheater Hater - Bismarck of Zulu

(June 23rd, 2014, 05:07)Old Harry Wrote: Google docs don't allow merged and split cells (as far as I can tell), so I did some mucking around with the formatting to put it in two columns. If that's screwed up the look of the table someone can paste the original text back in from this spoiler (being careful not to overwrite the cells below).

Neat... did some tidying of the cell to prevent the column from being too wide. Should be pretty good now, I like it. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Added Erebus in the Balance Pitboss 1 to the "Misc Pitboss" section. If someone can write a few sentences summarizing the game that'd be great.

Also noticed the civs/leaders weren't listed for Pitboss 13, fixed now.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Tidied up the Demogame section. Added the Apolyton Demogame - can't believe that wasn't already there. Contributed to the summary for ISDG 2012.
Lord Parkin

Added the details for the three Civ5 PBEM's in the "Misc PBEM" section. As usual, if you recall the game feel free to write a sentence or two about it.
Lord Parkin

(June 23rd, 2014, 05:25)Lord Parkin Wrote: Neat... did some tidying of the cell to prevent the column from being too wide. Should be pretty good now, I like it. smile

Hmm, on my monitor that cell was formatted right at 9 pt, I guess it looks right on yours at 10 pt?

(June 23rd, 2014, 07:45)Old Harry Wrote:
(June 23rd, 2014, 05:25)Lord Parkin Wrote: Neat... did some tidying of the cell to prevent the column from being too wide. Should be pretty good now, I like it. smile

Hmm, on my monitor that cell was formatted right at 9 pt, I guess it looks right on yours at 10 pt?

Yeah - I thought the idea was to match it with the rest of the text (which is 10 pt). If the dots don't match up on different screens then that's a problem though...

Here's what it looks like to me.

[Image: RB%20Spreadsheet.jpg]
Lord Parkin

Probably just my monitor then, good work, carry on!

Added the players in the "CFC Team Pitboss Players" group to the players section of the ISDG 2012 demogame (list courtesy of T-hawk). Noted that not all players listed were equally active, and removed a couple I know were added later - Krill, 2metraninja, Caledorn. Please feel free to add/remove yourself as you see fit.
Lord Parkin

Amused by whoever edited Pitboss 18 most recently.

Also, I'm still keen for this. Who's paying? cool

[Image: Experimental%20Pitboss.jpg]
Lord Parkin