Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

PBEM / PB list

Lol, no, it wasn't me, but yes, I believe full stops at the end of paragraphs are unnecessary lol

I was the one who added all the names for the Pitboss games. Wasn't that much effort really, pretty much just Copied + Pasted from the threads with the civ lists. Blame the original authors if there were any misspellings. tongue
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Lord Parkin Wrote:I was the one who added all the names for the Pitboss games. Wasn't that much effort really, pretty much just Copied + Pasted from the threads with the civ lists. Blame the original authors if there were any misspellings. tongue

Now go back through all the threads and add the replacement players!

Heh... I think it'd be a more efficient use of time to just let people who notice their name is missing add it themselves at some later date. wink
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

I updated the PBEM page with the games that started recently. If I left anyone out...sorry!

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I love the pbem23 description thumbsup
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Ha ha ha ha for 23 description.

Someone with time on their hands should add all the leader/civ choices to the PBEMs. It comes up in conversation enough to be useful.
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

Somebody added Werewolf games... anybody who feels like updating some games, go ahead. I'm going to have a run at getting stuff in FFH and Werewolf up to date.

Who wrote the PBEM 25 Vets summary, and why is it so huge yikes