I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PBEM / PB list

I added something on PBEM15, for which there was very little info originally. Suffice to say, it wasn't the most interesting PBEM ever played on RB.

How do you do the within-cell line break like the players in the Pitboss game? Seems useful for the multipack Werewolf games and if we decide to add the leader/civ combinations to PBEMs.
(March 12th, 2024, 07:40)naufragar Wrote:"But naufragar, I want to be an emperor, not a product manager." Soon, my bloodthirsty friend, soon.

Is it SHIFT + ENTER ? I'm on my phone so I can't test it.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

spacetyrantxenu Wrote:Is it SHIFT + ENTER ? I'm on my phone so I can't test it.

No, that leads you to one cell up. I just realized it's CTRL-ENTER.
(March 12th, 2024, 07:40)naufragar Wrote:"But naufragar, I want to be an emperor, not a product manager." Soon, my bloodthirsty friend, soon.

Am I the only one still updating this?

thestick Wrote:Am I the only one still updating this?

Right now, probably. But it's updated from time to time. I just updated the WW games that I played in with some novice-centric summaries. smile
I have to run.

novice Wrote:Right now, probably. But it's updated from time to time. I just updated the WW games that I played in with some novice-centric summaries. smile

Novice-centric is right, just look at WW9! I'm surprised I wrote WW14.

I wish there was a way to strike-through only a part of a cell. It's possible in MS Excel, but doesn't appear to be possible in Google docs.

Nicolae Carpathia Wrote:I wish there was a way to strike-through only a part of a cell. It's possible in MS Excel, but doesn't appear to be possible in Google docs.

Same; it would be great for replacement players. Is there a way to bold part of a cell? It would be great for bolding the names of the Demogame teams.

Someone should know the answer to this. Surely we have at least one sales manager or MBA around here. :neenernee

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon