I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PBEM / PB list

What sales manager would stoop to using google docs, a publically accessible spreadsheet, when he could send around virus-infected excel documents?

I'm sure Gaspar will laugh when he reads these posts.

Hey now, I wasn't naming names! lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Who wrote the PBEM35 summary?
(March 12th, 2024, 07:40)naufragar Wrote:"But naufragar, I want to be an emperor, not a product manager." Soon, my bloodthirsty friend, soon.

What happened to the ordering?
(March 12th, 2024, 07:40)naufragar Wrote:"But naufragar, I want to be an emperor, not a product manager." Soon, my bloodthirsty friend, soon.

Just added the EitB PBEM XXV

Added EiTB PBEM XXVI & WW 20 (20 days ago),
added some to WW 9 (FFH a bit) (today)

Added skeleton entries for all the PBEMs (except somehow 35 and 36 got eaten...?)

Added summary for PBEM37. As I ded-lurked Catwalk/Slowcheetah and didn't read the other threads, someone may want to fact check the summary.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Updated the spreadsheet for Pitboss 8 through 13. Most of the information was copy-pasted from the first post of the startup threads, so I take no responsibility if it's out of date. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21