Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

PBEM / PB list

Thumbs up to whoever wrote the PB8 description lol
(March 12th, 2024, 07:40)naufragar Wrote:"But naufragar, I want to be an emperor, not a product manager." Soon, my bloodthirsty friend, soon.

(July 24th, 2013, 17:01)thestick Wrote: Thumbs up to whoever wrote the PB8 description lol

I hope it's accurate enough, I posted it a few days after the game ended and still haven't made it through the spoiler threads yet, so details are surely lacking. But yeah, Plako's excellent play aside, that game was all Survivor. lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(July 24th, 2013, 17:01)thestick Wrote: Thumbs up to whoever wrote the PB8 description lol

dito

+1

Agree. "Huge...tracks of land" Muahah love that movie too.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Updated pbem45g description to reflect end-of-game.

Somehow missed that until now, but wow that was perfect. lol

Nicely done whoever wrote that.

here's a PB/PBEM related question from an MP newbie

whats the difference between no diplo, AI diplo, and full diplo games?
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

(September 2nd, 2013, 01:34)Dhalphir Wrote: here's a PB/PBEM related question from an MP newbie

whats the difference between no diplo, AI diplo, and full diplo games?

Full diplo: you can communicate with the other players, once in-game contact with the player in question has been made.

AI diplo: you can't talk to other players through text or equivalent, but you can make in-game offers in the diplo screen without text.

No diplo: same as AI diplo.

Variants:
* Sometimes people use "AI diplo" to mean as above, but you can also manually enter the same sorts of requests that you can make of AIs: War with X, Stop trading with X...
* I could imagine someone using "no diplo" to mean as above, but also no in-game trade offers of any kind. As a rule though, people just run "Always War" games, in which the game setting rules out any in-game diplo in the first place. "Always War" tends to also imply that no communication is allowed. To my knowledge, only one game has used this "no diplo" version without being Always War, and that was an Always Peace game.

(September 1st, 2013, 20:32)scooter Wrote:

Somehow missed that until now, but wow that was perfect. lol

Nicely done whoever wrote that.

hatsoff

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I cannot find the PB descriptions in the spreadsheet. Is their another spreadsheet for PB or am I just blind?
http://nijidraws.tumblr.com/ - Crediting the artist who made my profile pic.

Look at the bottom of the screen, there's a tab for each of PBEMs, Pitboss, FFH PBEMs, Demogames, and WW.