I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PBEM29 Greens Tech Thread

Yes, I took a day to recover from frustration and the second day was just busyness. Sorry. I will say losing two cities unexpectedly is a big drain on motivation to play, but I'm now ready to make others feel my pain too. (Note: in this case, "others" really just means "Sian")

I'd like to officially vote for concession.

Well given that I'm unbelivably out of it at this point I'm fine with a concession.

Besides at least I* went out on a high, Mr Joao II is no more:neenernee:

*The cannons used for the assault are exclusive property of Messr's Xenu and AT. They are currently in mint condition.

I've passed the save on to Sian anyway, at least he gets to look at his winning empire.

Considering I'm not a turn player anymore I will reserve the Republican Party's vote for AT, but if there is consensus to end the game is there any chance we could get a write up from Sian about the game? When I read these threads I'd like to get a taste of your perspective.

Also, if this game is ending and other players are going to start reading my thread, every time you get mad at me I'll refer you to my opening post where I apologized in advance for bad behavior. lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

slowcheetah Wrote:Well given that I'm unbelivably out of it at this point I'm fine with a concession.

Besides at least I* went out on a high, Mr Joao II is no more:neenernee:

*The cannons used for the assault are exclusive property of Messr's Xenu and AT. They are currently in mint condition.

I've passed the save on to Sian anyway, at least he gets to look at his winning empire.

Aha! We finally draw blood! :duel: The counter offensive is underway ---- what, it's over??? plub

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Yes we razed a mighty size 5 city, that'd been terrorising us with its research and production strength. Still as Mao you'll be happy to know that it cost the lives of many Hwacha operators.

so ... Consession? ...

For what its worth i'm willing to try and write something up Xenu

Also, I'm kind of busy at the moment (finals), but I'll try to get round to writing up some of my thoughts on the endgame for y'all at some point this week (if the game turns out to be over). Admittedly the last few turns have pretty much been me ineptly losing cities to Sian while operating in a completely stagnant economy.

I have no skin in the game, so concession is fine with me.

I think we could have put a hurt on Sian until he got cavs/rifles, but at that point, it's basically over but the killing...
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

OK, I guess that makes it official.

Sian is crown this time around. GG.