I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PBEM29 Greens Tech Thread

Alright, we'll send it tomorrow then. We're both busy all day and would really like to revise our plans a bit, seeing as xenu is out until Monday. Hope that's okay.

Out until Monday? Yes. But the save has been played and sent on fron wherever I am in Mississippi. jive

Kuro, heads up...the save may have been sent to you twice. Same save attachment in both, if there are two emails from me.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

The cat team decided to get a move on, and decided to decide our differences like true gentlecats: We flipped a mouse. It came belly up, so I won the argument. Meaning we will not be invading xenu at this time.

That's too bad, our army is fully prepared to overturn your sandbox, or anyone else's. I guess for now I'll send them back to training. Today's specialization is yarn stringing. It's devastatingly distracting to cats.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

stalling the save i know ... day have been absulutely morderous (almost overslept, whent to school, went from there out helping some friends and from there to a party) and i only just got home and its 11:30pm ... so its stalling for another some 8 hours

Fair enough Sian, thanks for letting us know

We did hold it quite a bit yesterday, so no worries smile

I've sent on the save to Kuro. I held it longer after I got back from the road trip than I did while I was on it lol Couldn't avoid going to work today, unfortunately.

Tried to play the turn right now after a bit of a stressful day, Hotmail refuses to open attachment and the tracker seems to be down? If I could have the save resent I would be grateful, even if I will be gone most of Saturday.

I forwarded you the email I had previously sent to the tracker, it had the same save file attached. If that does not work let me know within the next few hours and I'll replay the turn and generate a new save file when I go home for lunch, and I'll send that to you directly as well.