I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PBEM29 Greens Tech Thread

novice Wrote:Space Tyrant, can you PM me your email address.

PM sent.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Novice, I just got the save from Sian via the forwarding account, thanks for setting it up. I've already played the turn and sent it on to Kuro, should I resend that save to the forwarding address to have it pass it to Kuro now?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

spacetyrantxenu Wrote:Novice, I just got the save from Sian via the forwarding account, thanks for setting it up. I've already played the turn and sent it on to Kuro, should I resend that save to the forwarding address to have it pass it to Kuro now?

First, you need to confirm the forwarding request I sent to your email address.

Then, I'll provide further instructions. smile
I have to run.

novice Wrote:First, you need to confirm the forwarding request I sent to your email address.

Then, I'll provide further instructions. smile

OK, that's done, I see. The tracking account is ready for use now.

Simply email the save to [email protected].
GMail will automatically forward the save to the player(s) that are next in the turn order.

Mist will put up a php web page as soon as he checks his PMs, which you can check at any time to see who currently has the save.

EDIT: If you email the save directly to the next player, but not to the tracker email account, the tracker web page will show incorrect information. If you email the save to both the next player and to the tracker, the next player receives the save twice. I suggest doing this for the next turn you play to make sure that the gmail forwarding is set up correctly.
I have to run.

Sian Wrote:well your aren't forwarding it the right place then Catwalk ... not getting it
Erm... whoops. Turns out I've been sending it to another guy named Sian on my contact list duh

Sent it again, this time to the tracker.

Thanks for your work Novice, we owe you a toast

I'm going to email my save to Kuro via the tracker. Kuro, if you've already received my previous email feel free to play it, you'll have the duplicate.

Catwalk Wrote:[...]another guy named Sian on my contact list

i thought my name was fairly rare (not unique mind you since thats imposible unless its lettersalad) so wink

then again ... i also know another one going by the name of catwalk so it evens out tongue

I guess no second turn today? cry

Kuro, did you get the save when I sent it via the forwarding account?

I hadn't clicked the forward-y thing for the tracker when you sent it to the tracker I think and I didn't get to the save in time.

Would have played earlier, but I got distracted by my new Wii and, well, one hour of playtime ended up being three hours >_> Turn should be sent as soon as I attach it to this E-Mail.

And sent.