Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

PBEM29 Greens Tech Thread

Hmmm...Kuro, I sent you two save files today. The first one was via regular Gmail as an attachment named: rbpbem29green_BC-3880_to_Eridan_Ampora.CivBeyondSwordSave (7:27 AM)

I sent a second save file to the tracker later on when I got the notice from Novice that it was up, just to test it out. I thought I had sent the same file, but that one looks like it was the wrong file. That one was named: rbpbem29green_BC-3940_to_Eridan_Ampora.CivBeyondSwordSave (11:00 AM)

I hope you played based off the first save, not the second or we'll all be redoing T2.

Apologies to everyone, I sent the save to the forwarding address from work and rushed it.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I looked over both and chose the 3880 BC one when, as I tried to DL the 3940 one, my computer helpfully informed me I already had the 3940 save. So don't worry, it is the right one.

Kuro, you sent us the old save :P

Aaaaaaaand I just got here quick and realized that, yes, I clicked the wrong save to send.

Corect save sent. Sorry about that. ^_^'

Ok I'll get her played and sent on quickly

Just don't let it happen again Kuro! I suspect you delayed it on purpose because your role has a night time ability that lets you spy on cats.

Also, slowcheetah for mayor jive

Is anyone interested in setting up a blitz session on Saturday or Sunday? Would let us speed up some of the less eventful turns.

i'm up for it (saturday only) if it's before 11pm GMT (thats 4pm for those going on server) ... sunday i can't before ~9pm GMT due to weekly family dinner

I'm leaving town for the weekend on Saturday morning, will be back on Sunday night to play my turn. Sorry to not only squash the blitz but also to (possibly) delay my turn by a few hours on Sunday. Kuro, I'll definitely play the save on Sunday night if I have one before your normal window expires.

I'm off work all week next week and will be home available to blitz for several of the days. Would anyone be available to play a session one day during the week next week?

I'm playing the current save now.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Kuro, I sent the save via the forwarding address.