Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

PBEM29 Greens Tech Thread

Save sent.

Don't think I'd be able to blitz Saturday or Sunday this week myself, but one next week isn't out of the question.

Sometime next week would be doable for me, I'm done with classes. I'm available most days whenever needed if I can plan ahead.

The tracker is now fully operational. Tracker page:
http://www.erudita.com/darrell/rbpbem29g.php
I have to run.

Massive +diplo modifier for Novice. Thanks again! :blob:

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

forgotten to send the save after playing it Xenu?

No, you guys sent it to me at 5:21 AM and I had to go to work this morning. No chance to play the save before work today as the little man was determined to make me late for work as it was. rant I'll play it when I get home, sometime before 6 PM Eastern.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

We didn't ban screenshot exchange, did we?

No, but I believe it would have to wait until you make in game contact (if you haven't yet).

Save sent to the tracker, sorry for holding it for 12 hours but I do have a job :neenernee

Save received. I've already left home for the weekend and will be back to my civ box tomorrow night. I'd have my ded-lurker play but I have to pick him up from the airport today (hence the reason for leaving town).

After I play this save I'm off work for the week so very likely no further delay from Babylon for a while so don't start war planning on me! lol