For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

PBEM29 Greens Tech Thread

*starts planing war but stops when remembering that he have no clue about the direction*

lol

Note to team Babylon: play the saves quickly when we can, lest we stir our rivals to anger!

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I've sent the save on, sorry for holding it all weekend.

Babylon is ready to blitz now anytime you guys are all available, for most of the rest of this week.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

And sorry for holding it all day, but I got woken up really early and when I got back I just crumpled into bed for sleep. I should be playing and sending soon.

The save is now in your hands, Kuro. Blitz, blitz, blitz! :dancing5:

Save sent.

Late because I am dumb. Not very late but late nonetheless!

Sorry guys the save might come late (probably evening time GMT), me and Catwalk have an important decision to make this turn which we still aren't in agreement about, and he's out for most of the day. Disregard this, we ran into each other just before he went out, so the save has been passed on.

Internet has been really spotty the past two days: I've had some disconnect troubles the past month or so, but it got kinda bad, so I'm getting it looked at. Dunno exactly when: They said tomorrow, but that's Christmas Eve, so I kinda doubt it. All the same, save sent finally.

Who plays turns and forgets to send them along! Kuro, Kuro, he's our man!

(If he can send it, the world is doomed!)

Kuro, do you still have the save? No worries if the holidays prevent you, hope you'll get to it soon.