I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PBEM29 Greens Tech Thread

Tracker shows it is still Kuro's turn unless the tracker is incorrect.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Yes, I do have the turn. Sorry for the delay, but...well, basically hollidays, really. I am going to play it and send it in the next few minutes.

:2dance:

[Image: T10-KuroPassedTheSave.JPG]

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

dance

[Image: T11-SlowwalkPassedTheSave.JPG]

Kuro, the gauntlet has been thrown down.

[Image: T12-KuroIsUp.JPG]

Also, I'm about to hit the road so I can't play my next turn for the next five hours or so. Take your time guys (up to five hours!) lol

I actually am leaving soon, but this turn has now been played!

The fun has now been doubled!

*swings it around before Kuro manages to get out of the house*

Catwalk Wrote:*swings it around before Kuro *

Oh, stop showing off. wink
I have to run.

I've sent it out again, no way we can get to....a third turn today?! jive

Did Kuro ever make it home?