I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PBEM29 Greens Tech Thread

Kuro, is everything OK? You seem to be holding the save for a long time on a fairly regular basis. At present:

[Image: T15-KuroHoldsItAgain.JPG]

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I have the save. I'll play it and send it later on tonight. Playing Halo with some RL friends while they're online. Kuro, you'll get it a few hours late tonight. lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Kuro, you have the save. Sorry for holding it. We killed many people in MP Halo and all was right in the world.

Heads up to everyone, not this weekend but next weekend both my ded-lurker and I will be very unavailable for turn playing duties as we attend to a bachelor party in New Orleans. It is my understanding this will require us to spend three days mostly drunk and who knows what else. Would you guys like me to find a temporary sub for that weekend? I don't want to unduly hold the save for possibly 72 hours or more, up to you guys. Let me know if you want me to post for an unspoiled sub in the general forum, or if you can indulge me while I spend a long weekend carousing. innocent

We can play for you xenu nod

While that is a generous offer I feel I should decline and recruit a less interested third party to play. We Republicans aren't yet sure of your political leanings and fear you may cram our courts with (gasp) liberal, activist judges which we would then be obliged to send to the firing line and then replace. In the interest of killing a few less of our peasants during the break we'll decline your offer.

Any lurkers mind moving some units around for a few turns next weekend (not the immediate weekend coming up)? If necessary we can plan ahead lol

Code:
This is a tracker for rbpbem29green

It's year BC-2980
Kuro has the save.
24 hours 39 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

Kuro ... i'm forced to wonder why you signed up when you almost every time the save is at you hold it for approx a day or more ...

Kuro I just sent the save back to you. Let's get a few turns today while everyone is awake! nod

*drags cheetah with him to the bedroom and falls asleep*

I would just like to publicly post solidarity with Catwalk and hope that he survives his wife's forum audit. No cat should ever be censored. lol

You're having too much fun with the save Kuro.... the rest of us want to play too hammer