Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

United Nations Public Player Thread

Again, tears of happiness...
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

Krill Wrote:Again, tears of happiness...

haha! lol

This makes me laugh and cry tears of joys thinking about Krill with a Guiness (not sure why, that's what i imagine him drinking), and cursing at the computer screen... probably in a dark corner somewhere.

We should all go in on a keyboard guard for krill so he doesn't have to worry about getting beer on his keys!

I might be easing into the game again, I've resumed dedlurking slowcheetah and might have time to become fully involved now that I'm done with the paper that's been killing me last 3 weeks. If he'll still have me, that is smile Hope you're all having a blast!

Worker steal! Oh noes! Sorry Sian, it was too good to pass up. I've no doubt you'll soon make me pay for my insolence.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

speaking of ... needed the cash Dazed ... hope you don't mind the two cities ... size 16 and size 10 ... corpses of the nonsuriviors (all males over 12 and women over 50) can be found at the city sites ... the suriviors have been given useful employment as army motivators

All your base will belong to us. One day.alright

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon