For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

RB PB7[Spoilers] - Tales of Munky Island

Random Pics
1st of all, if anyone cares about the double gold front city:
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0244.jpg]

Also some workers doing a #2 (unless female then ambiguous):
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0245.jpg]

My civ at the beginning on my current turn:

Area around CIV:
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0246.jpg]

Area around BTS (TT went back home I hope):
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0247.jpg]

[/worst report ever]
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

I am sure that there are lots of us who care about your updates. That double gold city will be a stormer.

I'm pushing all my military up there to take advantage of the situation. I guess I'll try and make some sort of treaty with LP. I'd be a little disappointed if he dismisses my shenanigans whiched probably helped them out with this.

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

Talking to Parking in GChat.

Parkin's being an unreasonable ass in negotiations as usually. As far as I'm concerned, let him try and hold what he has I'm going:

Writing->HBR.

sunrise089 Wrote:Diplomacy: Public player thread allowed right from the beginning. No any other format of diplomacy. "Deals" made are not binding.

antisocialmunky Wrote:Talking to Parking in GChat.

Parkin's being an unreasonable ass in negotiations as usually. As far as I'm concerned, let him try and hold what he has I'm going:

Writing->HBR.

All diplo is meant to be done in the diplo thread isn't it?

antisocialmunky Wrote:Talking to Parking in GChat.

Again!? EDIT: Sorry about the crossposts. bang
I have to run.

Well negotiating is easier in there and I'll just post the chat drama queens.

Quote:Diplomacy: Public player thread allowed right from the beginning. No any other format of diplomacy. "Deals" made are not binding.

And how happy I am about that. :D Of course we both know this is a crap agreement and I have to assume he knows that I didn't mess with TT because I'm just an ass. I have no good land and I'm not just going to give him a free Civ's worth of cities.

antisocialmunky Wrote:And how happy I am about that. :D Of course we both know this is a crap agreement and I have to assume he knows that I didn't mess with TT because I'm just an ass. I have no good land and I'm not just going to give him a free Civ's worth of cities.

: popcorn:
I have to run.