Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

RB PB7[Spoilers] - Tales of Munky Island

I dunno, is that so?
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

Yup

Quote:Game Rules:

Diplomacy: [SIZE="6"]Public player thread allowed right from the beginning. No any other format of diplomacy.[/SIZE] "Deals" made are not binding.

Being oblivious to the law is no justification for breaking it nono

Well that's fine, I'll ask for Parkin's permission to post it and then post it anyway so I'll take care of it. The rest of the game must be pretty drama free for size 27 font.

Anyway T25

Got AH on T24 and it seems like everyone has horses:
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0106.jpg]
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0105.jpg]
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0104.jpg]

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

What if you posted this chat in the public thread? Would that help things?

I'm going to be nice and notify Parkin first and then post it.

Quote:Hey Parkin, if you go directly south with your worker, you should meet Catwalk. Given how you treated my scout, you shouldn't hang around my capitol. tongue

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0107.jpg]

Hopefully they'll meet up tongue

Well I've had to switch off the rice and go archer at 6hpt right now to get one in 3 turns just incase catwalk is feeling lucky with his combat 1 warrior.

Oh well, if I wasn't going to get the double gold then, I'm not going to get it now but atleast my backup plan involves chariots and fast HBR.

Watching Parkin slowly inch his way closer to me is kinda depressing.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0108.jpg]

2 turns, 1 tile moved. Keep holding the turn you crazy man.

Meh, Catwalk's trollish sense of timing forced me to go archer first.

In other news, this is almost out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLPlpk6AP...re=related

Got an archer, lost my scout. phooee.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0111.jpg]
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0113.jpg]

Hmmmm, might as well start a kill list.

Kill List:
TT for his nice land
LP for his LPness