I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

RB PB7[Spoilers] - Team Bean

Chili bean has now borders for 3 rings, giving me a nice visibility of any incoming attacks from Elkad's side. I doubt any are coming in the near future though. You can also see my latest crap city, but more importantly ivory is online next turn. Hopefully I can keep it that way.

[Image: PB744.jpg]

no counter from slowcheetah yet? What do you think is going on over in the mustard colored lands?
--
Best dating advice on RB: When you can't hide your unit, go in fast and hard. -- Sullla

waterbat Wrote:no counter from slowcheetah yet? What do you think is going on over in the mustard colored lands?

Surprisingly not. He was probably planning to attack his former city, since roading the sheep tile would have allowed him to do it in one turn. Too bad his worker on that tile got deleted after I defeated the stack shhh Based on the power graph, he is might be simply reinforcing his cities at this point, since at least capital was quite thin on defenders.

I've heard that war elephants can be quite nasty units to counter. Interesting to see how many are needed to crack his capital smile

Any updates?

Yes, my land sucks and I'm not good enough player to turn things around lol. Kind of lost interested at updating this thread, since my position is quite hopeless.

Meiz Wrote:Yes, my land sucks and I'm not good enough player to turn things around lol. Kind of lost interested at updating this thread, since my position is quite hopeless.

Haha, this pretty much exactly describes how I was feeling after the war. Still I enjoyed reading through the thread, despite your pillaging of my precious landsthumbsup