I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

RB PB7[Spoilers] - Team Bean

Anyways, archers are quite useless against quechuas, so time for plan B. That is, switch reseach to BW (16 turns), build a lot of warriors and pray for near bronze.

I'll try to hide my scout so they don't know which way I'm located.

Meiz Wrote:I'll try to hide my scout so they don't know which way I'm located.
Well, this didn't work. I kind of expected him to play safe and head back to town. Oh well, it was only a matter of time anyway. Hopefully he has other close neighbors to worry besides me smile

Borders expanded. That marble sure is handily placed smoke
[Image: PB708.jpg]

Incans moved their warrior on top of the wheat, heading my way. I'm guessing they popped it from a hut (would be quechua otherwise).

Which tech unlocks paraworkers?
And on the sixth day, god created Manchester.

[SIZE="1"]Played: PBEM13 (China), PBEM17 (India)
Helping out: PBEM23 (Egypt)
Dedlurked: PBEM15 (Ottomans)
Globally lurking: more or less everything else[/SIZE]

spacemanmf Wrote:Which tech unlocks paraworkers?
Nah, that's too complicate. I'll just beeline to gunpowder, blast one of the mountains and with the help of oracle, bulb Rifling smile

Another hut! (popped for 41 gold). And a nice looking city spot up north. Wheat, gold, floodplains and maybe even a hill to settle to (3E of scout).
[Image: PB709.jpg]

Meiz Wrote:Incans moved their warrior on top of the wheat, heading my way. I'm guessing they popped it from a hut (would be quechua otherwise).

Apparently this is not possible. SevenSpirits in the public thread:
SevenSpirits Wrote:You never get the free warrior in an MP game.
Tough luck for them to start with a warrior then :neenernee

Since my capital just grew and no imminent threat is on my way, I switched my build to a worker. Coming in 12 turns while BW takes 11. Even if copper is not nearby, I can start to chop some forests for a settler.

Well, I did not expect this... lol

[Image: PB710.jpg]

Warrior moved SE in case Yuris decides to take a closer look.

Scout moved right next to a lion, but fortunately standing on a forest (flat). If he's dead next turn, it'll be a hell of a boring next 10 turns duh

So, logged back in to see what Yuris did and naturally he ran away after seeing the sign I posted in the public thread. But more interestingly, on second look I noticed something in the fog. Apparently I was so shocked about the lion to totally miss this earlier:

[Image: PB711.jpg]

Better hide quickly so Catwalk doesn't realize that the gold spot below is contested shhh. One method would be to get eaten by the lion, but I'll keep that as plan b lol

Next turn the lion attacked and scout was left with 0.7 hp, not bad at all. I moved 1W to see if there is any huts to be stolen, but of course Aztec border became visible and war was declared. So much of that plan then banghead lol. There is a wolf waiting to attack my scout, but hopefully forested hill is enough to keep him alive.

Somehow I don't feel that secure being surrounded by quechuas, immortals and jaguars... Anyone knows if elephants live near tundra? huh