I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

RB PB7[Spoilers] - Team Bean

Meiz Wrote:Anyone knows if elephants live near tundra? huh

Those

[Image: Mamut.JPG]

did but how suited they are for you UU is another question wink

Thanks for that thumbsup Still, we are probably playing it safe, since BW and forest chopping is around the corner.

[Image: Wooden_Elephant.jpg]

Scout survived the wolf attack with 0.4 hp left thumbsup. Next turn he will surprisingly get woodsman promotion.

Scout is back on his way after couple of quiet turns. Exciting isn't it? lol

I noticed that my pre-built warrior was starting to lose hammers, so I decided to switch back to it (built in 2 turns). Is there a similar decreasing for invested science breakers?

Meiz Wrote:Scout is back on his way after couple of quiet turns. Exciting isn't it? lol

I noticed that my pre-built warrior was starting to lose hammers, so I decided to switch back to it (built in 2 turns). Is there a similar decreasing for invested science breakers?

Beakers never decay.
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

Ok, so no rush to finish archery then, if I got some bronze nearby. Speaking of that, BW coming next turn *fingers crossed*.

Freshly built warrior heads to east to see what kind of passage leads to Yuris. Our scout also met Lewwyn's scout this turn. Not bad, I trust he will have much more important bounties that I'm ever going to be :neenernee

[Image: PB712.jpg]

There are couple of interesting points on the picture below. First one is easy, the second one is... well... easy as well :hat:

[Image: PB713.jpg]

Worker coming in three turns and his first task is to mine mine mine. Warrior will take a quick look to the east and then head back, since I need to protect the worker. Research is set to agriculture, coming in 8 turns.

Do you have any plans to make a play for that 2nd copper? Or do you feel that's in that other civ's sphere of influence?

regoarrarr Wrote:Do you have any plans to make a play for that 2nd copper? Or do you feel that's in that other civ's sphere of influence?

What I'm mostly interested is the ivory (although denying copper from Incans would be a sweet bonus smile). Slowcheetah has protective archers so if he settles the spot first, I can forget about taking the city before catapults. And since construction unlocks my unique unit, it would probably obsolete once I would get a hold of the city lol

So operation "Pink dot" is really tempting, but it's quite high risk and brings up a lot of negative aspects. First of all, slowcheetah will go bananas and I will be his number 1 enemy until one of us is destroyed lol. Especially since one of his neighbor seems to be bounty hunting Lewwyn, who could be quite harmless if there are more tempting targets for him. Secondly I would be spending a lot of early resources on getting defenses enough to hold the city, at the cost of research. I'm sure everyone except slowcheetah would be quite happy about that smile. And thirdly, I would be culture battling against his capital (and losing), so he will have an easy time to attack my city.

Currently leaning towards the boring and safe route (sorry tongue).

Edit: Then again I could just forget about the ivory and just steal the copper. But the city would be on flat land. Have to think about that...

Remember Yuris's and Commodore's Persia to my east? I've noticed that he has concentrated his EP's against me, and they haven't reported meeting anyone on the public thread. There was some complaining about starting next to clams resource. Now why do I get a feeling they are trapped and isolated behind my borders? lol

Might just have to put the pink dot out of my mind and start to prepare for an early rush... Sure is nice to have copper smile