For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

RB PB7[Spoilers] - Team Bean

Worker done and he heads straight to mine the copper with warrior guarding him. My capital will actually be unguarded for couple of turns but I can't have bad enough luck that someone double moves me this turn, right? smile

I started to build a warrior, which will transfer to a spearman once copper is mined. Getting a spear and then an axe for the capital should already make my paranoia go down a bit lol

Managed to move my scout right next to slowcheetah's wounded warrior (1.5 health). Fortunately he's already played his turn, so I might be able to double move before he realizes even seeing anything tongue

Man do I envy slowcheeta's starting position duh lol. Operation copper denial is cancelled even before it got started and those ivories are just too far away for me.

[Image: PB714.jpg]

The screen also show that one of Catwalk's forests got burned to the ground alright

Man those Incans are grumpy, they actually started to chase me with the wounded warrior. Run awayyy! :neenernee

[Image: PB715.jpg]

Hinduism was found this turn and slowcheetah jumped from 49 points to 63. He did start with mysticism, so I'd guess it was him. Wouldn't mind that at all smile

Nope, hinduism wasn't founded by slowcheetah. I'm terrible at C&D which is why I just take lucky guesses instead of actually investigating these things lol

My scout managed to run away from the warrior and is happily back at scouting. Agriculture was finished and research is set to AH, due to the pigs. My worker started to farm river grassland, but I might just have to delay this, since slowcheetah seems to be really interested at taking a look at my capital smile

[Image: PB716.jpg]

We are at equal power, so his big score jump was likely caused by inventing BW (lucky guess again). That would mean his "chasing warrior" headed back to undefended capital and his only quechua was sent to scout / harass me. Fortunately my warriors have fortify bonuses and spear is due to 3 turns. I'd think he would not risk attacking my warrior and pillaging my copper, but we'll see...

Quechua moved 1 SE to the forest, as expected. There is a risk that they could double move and kill my worker, so I decided to move on top of the forested grass hill and start to chop / mine it. This times nicely with the research of AH, although I will be lacking food for a bit longer time. Oh well...

Slowcheetah decided to back off once seeing my copper and is now sitting in the same spot as in my earlier shot. Stinky Bean just finished a spearman, who was immediately sent towards copper. If the quechua comes any closer, he should be toast smile. My city is growing to 3 in two turns and was set to build an axe. Current plan is to get a settler out fast, but I've yet to decide where he will eventually head to. Both slowcheetah and Yuris are concentrating EP's against me and I'm still somewhat expecting a rush from Persia's side. Still can't see the demos of him, but I'm currently listed #3 at power.

Oh, and met Moogle's English scout far to the west.

Quechua disappeared, so I simply stationed the spear in my capital and released the warrior on scouting duty, heading to scout Yuris's lands. I was last to play, so Stinky Bean grew to size 3 after hitting end turn. Axe will be finished in 3 turns and I will probably then start a settler. Not much point in waiting to grow to size 4, I'm seriously lacking food at the moment.

Borders of England were found, here's the big picture.

[Image: PB717.jpg]

Is this the end of our brave scout? duh

[Image: PB718.jpg]

Edit: Yep, he is toasted :|

I know where my axeman will be heading real soon hammer

[Image: PB719.jpg]