For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

RB PB7[Spoilers] - Team Bean

Elkad is sending his combat 2 warrior towards my lands, so my warrior needs to back down a bit. Axe / spear pair is sent out to deal with him tongue

[Image: PB727.jpg]

Managed to spot Yuris's borders, I'd guess from his second city.

[Image: PB728.jpg]

Yuris decided to take a slight gamble... and lost horribly lol

[Image: PB729.jpg]

Elkad continues to advance, so my warrior is still forced to retreat. You can see my own little surprise advancing from the south smile

[Image: PB730.jpg]

Hei, it actually worked!

[Image: PB731.jpg]

So now I've pissed off 2/3 of my neighbors thumbsup

Freshly whipped settler just started to head towards the gold spot. Capital starts another spear, since Yuris has immortals and Blue bean is currently defended by a single axeman, which is not that good idea smile

Thanks to the rivers, my worker could establish trade route between the capital and Blue bean with a single road. He can start to head towards the gold next turn. I'm last in GNP at the moment, so better get that gold mine online quickly!

I also got a forest grow next to my capital, nice.

Meiz Wrote:Thanks to the rivers, my worker could establish trade route between the capital and Blue bean with a single road.

Make that two roads smoke

[Image: PB732.jpg]

Worker will have to build another one 1 SE of the capital of course... Then he can head towards the gold site.

I finally got the clams hooked up, so I can quickly grow to size 3, in couple of turns. The plan is to finish the spear and start a second worker after growing to size 4. Blue bean is still working the horses to get the crabs online.

My settler is currently positioned behind the northern spear. So still couple of turns for my next city.

Mysticism was just learned and we head to pottery next, and then finally towards writing.

I had a chance to kill Yuris's scout.

[Image: PB733.jpg]

Decided to back down. I bet there are some more immortals around the corner and I'd rather keep him alive a bit longer if possible smile

Chili bean is settled. No, the name does not have any logic behind it lol

[Image: PB734.jpg]

I changed my mind and switched capital to build a worker immediately after growing to size 3. With pigs, clam and copper, it takes 5 turns to complete.

Ouch, Chilli's going to take ages to get going. I would have settled 1S (if I really wanted the gold) or 1SE (if I really wanted the fish).

Nicolae Carpathia Wrote:Ouch, Chilli's going to take ages to get going. I would have settled 1S (if I really wanted the gold) or 1SE (if I really wanted the fish).

If you mean the food side, I figured that floodplains will be enough food to get started with. I can whip the monument in 8 turns, so basically it's 18 turns until border pop.

Biggest reason for the location was getting the best visibility towards Aztec's and I really wanted the city to be on a hill. Fish I'm saving for an island city to get better trade routes smile

Decided to finish the spear build from capital after seeing this.

[Image: PB735.jpg]

Uncomfortably close to my city defended by an axe shhh. Warrior just fortified, since Yuris (and Commodore) know his location, so running away won't help. Maybe they are still scared of the earlier combat results :neenernee

My brave warrior lies dead, but he did take one more "immortal" down with him jive

Slowcheetah's latest city:

[Image: PB736.jpg]