I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Panzersmackdown with Justinian (Mack/Seven)

Quote:1) What is your ETA on the 'Mids?

After some hard math in my head near 600 bc , but this depends if our plan works and if can persuade seven that masonery its beter than potery or animal husbandry.

Quote:2) How fast can you have Vampires in play?

Vampire are the one which are sucking techs from others??.Well if that was the question i expect a small feasting around 300-400 AD, and very serious feasting after 1100 ad when our vampires will be ready for masiiv sucking.

So which flavour of vampires do you want? Sid's Bloodletting, Bloody Meals, Civilized Vampires, Blood Constructions, Blood Inc., or Standard Hemoglobin?

kjn Wrote:So which flavour of vampires do you want? Sid's Bloodletting, Bloody Meals, Civilized Vampires, Blood Constructions, Blood Inc., or Standard Hemoglobin?

I think Mackoti's vampires wear cloaks and daggers.
I have to run.

We're now up to t32; I am following the plan although I decided to complete the road at P3 before starting the one at P2. Same end result but our worker gets to return to the safety of our borders for a turn.

Meanwhile Azza finished archery but it looks like he's building a settler. If he continues with that build working the same tiles, he'll finish the settler eot36 with 7h overflow, and presumably complete an archer 3t later at eot39, right before we attack his city. I don't see any way for him to get more than 2 archers even if he goes all-out for them, and that's what we are planning to face, so things look good.

Btw a couple turns ago, Azza (legally) double-moved his warrior to kill our scout near him. Darn.

sunrise089 Wrote:Top power civ: bow

pindicator Wrote:Whoever did it had to jump at least 14k in one turn. Bronze Working + Spear + Stuff???

[Image: pb7t36_2.jpg]
[Image: pb7t36_1.jpg]

As you can see we went for the full complement of axes. If we didn't, and Azza decided to get two archers in a hurry, we'd have high chances of failure. As it is it seems he's still going for the settler.

For those of you who don't read spreadsheet posts without visual aids, we are going to road the tiles marked with a 2 and 3, so that the axes can move directly from 2 to 4. We'll need all those roads anyway, plus getting ChildrenCollide online a turn earlier is totally worth a few worker turns.

Imagine SevenSpirits as Saruman and Mackoti as Grimer and we've got the beginning of a Pitboss 7 Epic thumbsup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPZNpK-gzBU#t=00m16s

Gotta love your tech path. smile
I have to run.

Quote:Mackoti as Grimer
Man please get somone better for melol

Update please? smile

I had diverted one axe to kill Azza's warrior that spotted our stack. Why? Well if we left it alone we might have to guard our workers with axe, it might pillage roads, it might be able to reach our capital before we kill both his cities... just bad all around. And since he built only one archer we didn't need all the axes right away. But now (t39) we reach the tile next to his capital.

Since he's got 5h overflow from the warrior he could choose to build a warrior this turn, in which case we would need another turn to finish off his capital.
[Image: pb7t40_1.jpg]

Turn 40 - he didn't! So it's just the archer and the warrior. Easy peasy.
[Image: pb7t40_2.jpg]

First axe vs the archer lost. But the second axe targets the warrior and wins. Due to the warrior having C1, the odds dropped by a miniscule amount that made us get 2xp instead of 1xp. jive
[Image: pb7t40_3.jpg]

Finishing off the archer is a cakewalk...
[Image: pb7t40_4.jpg]

And holy crap, 97 gold!? Well, we didn't know what to expect and none of our plans depended on it so I didn't bother to figure out the formula. But that's higher than we were expecting.
[Image: pb7t40_5.jpg]

Here are some pics of our new domain.

[Image: pb7t40_6.jpg]
[Image: pb7t40_7.jpg]

Note that we have just finished a worker as well as agriculture. Soon we will improve our first food resource! lol