Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Panzersmackdown with Justinian (Mack/Seven)

SevenSpirits Wrote:Novice and timski declined to guess.

With no points on offer, why try harder? The important question is not what, nor why, but how, and when?

novice Wrote:0 points for guessing why you're settling stone. smile

Fast West Point?
fnord

I log in at the start of a turn and one of our workers has been moved. WTF? Turns out this is almost as bad as a turn of anarchy. Several workers have to pause in their chops, and several cities will lose a turn, because we will get stone a turn later. This had better get fixed.

Edit: Please pretend that instead of that last sentence I wrote "I am really annoyed by this!"

Mist, the unit in question is the worker 1W of Black Lotus who finished the pig pasture last turn.

This turn, when I logged in, it was roading.

SevenSpirits Wrote:Mist, the unit in question is the worker 1W of Black Lotus who finished the pig pasture last turn.

This turn, when I logged in, it was roading.

Maybe someone hit 'shift-r' on that worker last turn? I hate when the game executes auto-moves before you can stop them.

Well, we decided that instead of trying to attack life with the lemons and destroy its house and so on, we would build an extra lemonade axeman for barb protection. smile

Hopefully the delay on mids doesn't cost us them. Previous completion date was t71, now it's probably a couple turns later.

SevenSpirits Wrote:Well, we decided that instead of trying to attack life with the lemons and destroy its house and so on, we would build an extra lemonade axeman for barb protection. smile

You should name that axeman Cave Johnson nod

Could we get some screens of what the German empire looks like these days?

[Image: pb7t63_1.jpg]
[Image: pb7t63_2.jpg]
[Image: pb7t63_3.jpg]
[Image: pb7t63_4.jpg]
[Image: pb7t63_6.jpg]
[Image: pb7t63_5.jpg]

Doing fairly well - we were top crop last turn. And considering our crappy start it looks positively beautiful. But there's still the problem of distant folks with really great land or capitals or hut rolls. We can only go off score for those we haven't met yet, but sunrise and lewwyn are worrying. HitAnyKey has by far the highest score of the people we've met (the others are now below us); his graphs are nothing special though. The main worry with him is since he built the great wall he's a threat to build the pyramids too.

I think you accidentally posted two images on the same line.
Active in:
FFH-20: Jonas Endain of the Clan of Embers
EITB Pitboss 1: Clan/Elohim/Calabim with Mardoc and Thoth

After rearranging the worker micro to account for a later finish date, I was able to chop a second third-ring forest, which means the ETA only slips a single turn, even though we are producing an entire axe extra! Part of this is due to the wonderful efficiency of whipping with a granary. smile