I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Meh. Plako organizing mess

I think there's a late game event that gives you Tanks (only if you pick the option that starts a war with a neighbour).

T36

Thank you for the info. Apparently there is someone who has built an army instead of a settler then. No sense to have this much as defensive force so I guess we're soon getting our 1st real battles in this game.

Also played a turn. Moved warrior towards N and spotted HAK's warrior (1.0/2 health). I probably need to leave it alone since I can't afford losing my warrior. Otherwise WB was finished and I started warrior although finishing another WB felt very tempting since I've also chop coming in next turn.

T37

I'll settle so that I can get both fish and clams on 1st ring. It makes a fine Moai city later and ok city now. Since both of my neighbors seem peaceful builders that just have got BW I decided to take WB and scout a bit the land mass close by and then net the clams. Tile bleed and the fact that I haven't seen Azza's warriors strongly indicates that there aren't southern route through the mountains.

HAK's warrior is promoted to Combat II. Imagine how much more annoying a Woodsman II or even Shock warrior would have been.

[Image: civ4screenshot0034w.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot0035i.jpg]

Any idea where Seven is relative to us? We met them pretty far away. Not sure if that pic is real, as sunrise pointed out there is a very very odd mix of terrains there, and this is a pretty vanilla map. I wouldn't worry too much about what Seven just said, we haven't even seen him scouting our lands yet have we?

Also is HAK's warrior healing or moving around? If he's healing it we might have to attack it before it heals up.

If what Azza says is true, then mackseven is ~20 turns away. We're fine in that case, plenty of time to research Archery if there isn't any horse nearby. And there's no way they would continue on after attacking Azza anyway.

Yeah. It seems they are located somewhere east from Azza.

I became too nervous so I changed my research to Archery. Even if we have horses we would need Wheel to connect them and build Chariots. I just don't see us having that much time.

T38

City settled and WB is scouting the land besides the capital. All jungle and no resources so far. At least river came visible. No screenshots now. Might add them later.

T40

Surpisingly I'm #2 in Crop yield.

[Image: civ4screenshot0038.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot0039y.jpg]

Looks like a sizable island there. Theoretically could be a mainland cape, but unlikely. Pity it's all jungle, but might still be worth it if there's enough seafood.