Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Meh. Plako organizing mess

NobleHelium Wrote:Looks like a sizable island there. Theoretically could be a mainland cape, but unlikely. Pity it's all jungle, but might still be worth it if there's enough seafood.

There is still a fair chance it is connected to the mainland. Especially when the order was to use "natural" scripts that generate pretty strange continents. Also there are no resources visible. Unless that changes settling is low priority.

Quote:Surpisingly I'm #2 in Crop yield.

Well you ARE working 2 farms, 2 seafood and settled on a 3 food tile lol

T42

lol (I probably should cry) Forget the happy cap is 4 and moved the warrior out. Oh well it doesn't cost me much either 1 hammer or 2 commerce depending on the tile I would have chosen to work. 1st resource behind the sea - jungled rice.

[Image: civ4screenshot0041h.jpg]

That's a gorgeous Moai spot at Utrecht (I don't know if you already discussed this, just read your last post and noticed).

oledavy Wrote:That's a gorgeous Moai spot at Utrecht (I don't know if you already discussed this, just read your last post and noticed).

yeah. That is the idea. Alright city now and good Moai one later. I think this map position fits very nicely for the Dutch. I just wish I would stay competitive until Steam power.

T43

Whipped a worker and netted the clams, when my 2nd city did grow to 2. Started Wheel and go for pottery. Ehip seems to be my way of producing things so I need granaries urgently. I was stupid waisting time for AH.

T46

Still very peaceful in this corner of the world. Xenu's power is rising though.

[Image: civ4screenshot0058f.jpg]

T47

HAK double moved his warrior close by. Next turn Utrecht will whip Archer and if nescessary also Amsterdam.

[Image: civ4screenshot0723.jpg]

I decided to do the "stupid" thing and whipped the Archer. Not gonna gamble with the possibility to lose the worker here.

T48

Bubba was still on flat land and I had 2 warriors on range so I attacked. Parkin's scout came visible from the NW.

[Image: civ4screenshot0724.jpg]