I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Meh. Plako organizing mess

NobleHelium Wrote:Well, don't say I didn't warn you plako.

I remember wink. He is overcompetitive, but it seems most of the best players here are. He also seems to have ability to log in and play any time of the day.

T63

Not much to comment. We're losing wink. At least 2 sea food did pop up.

[Image: civ4screenshot0108.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot0109.jpg]

Nice CY.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

Soooo......what's with all the chariot builds?

oledavy Wrote:Soooo......what's with all the chariot builds?

There do appear to be multiple bogies inbound.... and Plako is distressingly short on copper resources.

Ceiliazul Wrote:There do appear to be multiple bogies inbound.... and Pin is distressingly short on copper resources.

Solo Axe is there and I need something to build while growing. I won't cry much, if those hammers start decaying and in case I need those Chariots they're 1 pop whippable. Of course I could send them exploring world in case I don't need them home.

plako Wrote:Solo Axe is there and I need something to build while growing. I won't cry much, if those hammers start decaying and in case I need those Chariots they're 1 pop whippable. Of course I could send them exploring world in case I don't need them home.

Just realized I called you Pin. Hope I didn't offend :neenernee

Might want to build at least one barracks if you're looking for stuff to grow on, 50 turns pretty much guarantees no decay.

T65

Yeah Barracks start to be decent investment. They just doesn't help in case of an emergency. There is lot land behind the sea. No sight of other nations there.

[Image: civ4screenshot0127.jpg]

plako Wrote:There is lot land behind the sea.

City 2S of rice looks really pretty.