For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Meh. Plako organizing mess

I assume you mean west in both of those instances. wink

NobleHelium Wrote:I assume you mean west in both of those instances. wink

yeah wink. Fixed now.

T170

So here we go. Game probably ending.

Xenu transferred his troops towards Seven as you might already know from public threads. I'm not quite convinced this was cheating. I did check the city defenses every now and then and he did have 4 or more defenders so it didn't make much sense to go in before this turn when I got my 1st Knights there and obvivously Seven and Xenu all the time giving hints that there is a big battle coming it was wiseness to wait until it commenced.

[Image: civ4screenshot0601.jpg]

Cities are still mostly on military builds:
[Image: civ4screenshot0602v.jpg]
[Image: civ4screenshot0603.jpg]

My army:
[Image: civ4screenshot0604w.jpg]

Demographics:
[Image: civ4screenshot0605.jpg]

game can't end till you get circumnav!

fluffyflyingpig Wrote:game can't end till you get circumnav!

Yeah after going up and down for a long time it finally seems I'm in a position where I potentially could get it wink.

My contibution to the world map. I wasn't far from Astronomy. There is Scientist waiting to bulb part of it after I would have got to Optics.

[Image: civ4screenshot0626.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot0627.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot0628.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot0629.jpg]

Lord Parkin Wrote:I think the biggest take-away from this game is: Don't allow double moves. At least not when you're not absolutely sure all players are of the same mindset about them.

Guess what plako, Parkin "agrees" that you should not have let him play the game. lol