Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Meh. Plako organizing mess

Gaspar Wrote:<NobleHelium>Brennus is Spi/Chm. </NobleHelium>

lol I shouldn't write these from memory. Charismatic is about even with Agressive in usefulness. I hope he feels obliged to go for early Stonehenge. That would make rushing a viable option.

I was thinking to go to jungle looking for huts, but it seems more likely he is located N-NE from our scouts position. Might be better idea to head that way to check it out. Had to think about this.

T5

Land behind the sea. Either this is some wacky continent or it is island. Pangaea script generates typically small island clusters. If it is island, GLH might be of high priority. Intercontinental trade routes make it very worthwhile in this setup.

[Image: civ4screenshot0216.jpg]

Demographics - I work Rice for 1 turn to get us to size 2 a turn faster. We'll probably be 1st to do that. oops. I had to relogin. Accidentally left Hunting picked as tech.

[Image: civ4screenshot0217.jpg]

T6

Long mountain range NW from capital. I was hoping I could turn the scout back towards east, but it doesn't seem like I could do that.

[Image: civ4screenshot0218.jpg]

edit. NE->NW fixed. Thank you NobleHelium wink.

It's northwest. wink

T7

Growth to size 2 + Hut.

[Image: civ4screenshot0221t.jpg]

T8

Hut provided 28 gold.

Do you know what the world wrap is?

Wrap should be cylindrical.

T9

We found Xenu and he found us.

[Image: civ4screenshot0229.jpg]

Wow he's got a nice start. Corn and stone nearby. Based upon his other games his micro is pretty bad though. I would expect him to have opened with two warriors.

I have not really followed his other games. Too bad if he is army happy. Forces us to follow the suite. Good news, if he isn't too experienced. He seems to be pretty far away so Dogs shouldn't be a big problem. We really aren't intrested in fighting with him.