Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Meh. Plako organizing mess

T14

I found HAK's wounded scout standing besides my warrior this turn. I've decided to play my turn whenever I'm ready for it and not consider double moves so I didn't see a reason not to hit the man.

[Image: civ4screenshot0689.jpg]

I had not known that medic-kits come in club-form lol

Rowain Wrote:I had not known that medic-kits come in club-form lol

At this point of the history of the mankind, club is one of the most sophisticated tools for curing diseases and wounds lol.

btw. I know perfectly well that playing it nice would give better end result, but I've played enough of those games. If this means I've militaristic neighbor and eternal dog fight, so be it.

plako Wrote:btw. I know perfectly well that playing it nice would give better end result, but I've played enough of those games. If this means I've militaristic naigbor and eternal dog fight because of this so be it.

Well it IS always war after all!

plako Wrote:btw. I know perfectly well that playing it nice would give better end result, but I've played enough of those games. If this means I've militaristic neighbor and eternal dog fight, so be it.

Well you can't have sneaky little spies walking into your borders and gather information. That would take playing nice a bit too far.
or:
The better knowledge the enemy has about you the easier he defeats you

T15

Terrible land between us and Xenu and very long mountain range also in the east..

[Image: civ4screenshot0255.jpg]

1SW of the cows isn't too terrible a spot.

T16

Found MackSevens scout North. Mapwise nothing intresting came up.

T17

oops.

[Image: civ4screenshot0270y.jpg]