For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

--Dogpilers click here-- (PB7 Player Communication Thread)

There is no GM, it's total anarchy! lol

(I'd say yes)

sunrise089 Wrote:Are we now allowed to go into the awards and lurker threads?

Well, I've been going in those threads (and the ones from other players) for quite some time now. lol

Do people still want me to end turns promptly? I'm happy to continue that for a few more days if needed, but i'm done playing
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

pindicator Wrote:Do people still want me to end turns promptly? I'm happy to continue that for a few more days if needed, but i'm done playing

As long as the game doesn't get fully taken offline, LP and I are going to have one final bloody massacre. It'll be a massacre on my side of the battlefield, of course. smoke
So you can do whatever you want for the next few turns...be it you actually log in or you just switch to AI. Though I'm assuming that the timer will run the full length each time so it won't matter.

HAK Stack Attacked. wink

For the record, you had about 1/3 to 1/2 the amount of troops you would have needed to crack that city, even with a double move. (Had I played first, I would have moved ~30 additional units into the city that turn beyond the ~20 already there - Knights, Pikes, Maces and Catapults.)

But then again, if you'd waited to build that many extra units I would have built 2-3 times as many more in the same time... so it was kind of a doomed situation for you regardless.

Anyway, good game. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Lord Parkin Wrote:HAK Stack Attacked. wink

For the record, you had about 1/3 to 1/2 the amount of troops you would have needed to crack that city, even with a double move. (Had I played first, I would have moved ~30 additional units into the city that turn beyond the ~20 already there - Knights, Pikes, Maces and Catapults.)

But then again, if you'd waited to build that many extra units I would have built 2-3 times as many more in the same time... so it was kind of a doomed situation for you regardless.

Anyway, good game. smile

Oh yeah, I knew that the whole time. And that's why I never moved against you. I knew any attempt was a doomed attempt. I just wanted to finish the game by sending an invasion force into your lands.
I did at least destroy your Village! :neenernee

Oh no, not my lone village! tongue

And I just enabled my Oromos. Shame I didn't get a chance to play with them, but never mind. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Lord Parkin Wrote:Oh no, not my lone village! tongue

And I just enabled my Oromos. Shame I didn't get a chance to play with them, but never mind. smile

Yeah....such a shame. Doesn't everyone feel so sorry for LP for not getting to play with his Oromos? :neenernee

Btw, is there going to be another game at all on here? I kind of would like to get into another PB game. If there isn't going to be one, I guess I'll have to try to see if there's anyone over at CFC that wants to play.

HitAnyKey Wrote:Yeah....such a shame. Doesn't everyone feel so sorry for LP for not getting to play with his Oromos? :neenernee
Eh, they would have gotten a short shift anyway. Steel, Military Tradition and Rifling were not particularly far away. wink
Lord Parkin